Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 Days til lift off!

Ok, I am new at the whole blogging thing and really I am just trying this out. It really is only 3 days until we meet in Louisville and take this awesome Journey together. Some of you probably know either Valerie or Darcy but not both. So be sure to check and see who is posting. I don't want you to think, when I (Darcy) say "I puked on day one," that it was Valerie! We will keep you informed as much as we can. I have heard there will be some time of an evening to update.

Also so that everyone knows and understands.... We will not be working out with Bob or Jillian. We will not be in the same gym that the contestants are in. The ranch on the TV show is in California, we will be in Utah. The Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge is outside St. George Utah. Besides, the contestants are at home now. Now if we are lucky, there could be a contestant there. In fact I can name several who have been there... Tara (after the show), Sione and Filipe, and Mike's brother Max from last season. If you watch the show on November 17th I think they are going to show the resort and give one of the contestants a trip there. Of course they have already filmed that episode :(

If you want to check out where we are going the web page is www.biggestloserresort.com

God Bless!
Darcy

3 comments:

  1. We'll miss you at home, but don't get too upset: the tears are because we wanted to go too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You So much for sharing! I am only able to go for a week. Everyone says to try and go for 2 weeks or more. Did you get everything you wanted out of the 1 week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to have stayed longer...but life wouldn't allow it. EVER. One week was great. 2 would be better but one was great!

    ReplyDelete